Chub How To's
Booking Resort & Marina Accommodations
Just Right Pricing
Curious as to why we don't have set marina rates? Our rates are dynamic. That means, we have a customized algorithm that can automatically reduce prices if the demand is lower than expected. For the best rates possible, book early. The farther in advance that you book, the better of a rate you will get.
Worried about something coming between you and your reservation? Select the "Fully Flexible" rate option at check-out. Yes, your rate will be higher, but this gives you the ability to cancel within 48 hours of arrival for a full refund of your deposit.
Know that your set reservation dates will definitely work for you? Go ahead and select the "Non-Refundable - Best Rate!" option. This unlocks the lowest possible discount.
For detailed info on cancellation policies, please read below.
We want you to get hooked on Chub Cay. Check our site and social media often for promotions and deals. If there is anything that we an do to assist in the booking process or make your stay even more memorable, please call or email us.
We understand that life happens, and sometimes vacations need to be postponed. Please review all rate plans carefully before booking your reservation.
Fully Flexible Rate
30% of your stay will be collected at the time of booking. This amount becomes your booking deposit. Your accommodations are not considered guaranteed until this is collected. The balance, 70%, will be collected 7 days prior to your arrival or at time of booking if booked less than 7 days.
- Full refund if cancellation is more than 48 hours in advance.
- For cancellations please email email@example.com.
- 50% refund if cancellation is less than 48 hours in advance.
Non Refundable - Best Deal!
This room rate requires full payment at the time of booking, inclusive of applicable taxes. Bookings cannot be cancelled free of charge. In case of cancellation or no show the reservation will be subject to full charge.
- Under extreme circumstances, we will allow up to 1 change of dates for a change fee. Guest is responsible to make up any difference in rate costs for new stay dates.
If a major hurricane is destined to hit the Bahamas or your hometown during the dates of your stay, you can change your reservation.
- Reservation must be re-booked within 90 days of intended check-in.
- Reservation must be completed within one year of original stay dates.
- Changed dates to peak season/holidays are subject to surchages.
- Changes/Cancellations must be made in writing to within 48 hours of intended arrival.